1988 Lund program
(Tuesday October 25)
- Information Classification Systems in Construction, Historic Review
and a Look Forward.
Dargan Bullivant - UK. (Keynote presentation) (Only abstract)
- Coding System for ACT Advanced Building Information System.
Tatsuo Terai - Japan
- Classification and Coding a necessary tool for improving
the information flow in the building process. Developments
in Sweden and within CIB W74.
Henry Karlsson - Sweden
- The British CPI (Co-ordinated Project Information)
initiative, results and implementation.
Meyricke Serjeantson - UK
- Facing a new Reality in the Computerization Industry.
Bjorn Bindslev - Denmark
- Conceptual Modelling of Buildings.
C.B. Maliepaard, H.L. Swets - The Netherlands
- SYRE - A Computer System for Analysis of Building Economics.
Jan Soderberg Sweden
- Construction/90- Development Project for Conceptual Classification.
Martti Tiula - Finland
- Conceptual Modelling of Buildings. Global Data Bank Structure
for Building Process.
Giuseppe Vetriani - Italy
- Conceptual Modelling of Buildings. Review.
Charles Eastman. - USA. (Keynote
- A Generic Approach to the Modelling of Buildings, Focusing on
the Representation of Product Models.
Albert Pols - The Netherlands
- Modelling the Pragmatic Solution.
Kristian Agger - Denmark
- Modular architecture for technical Cad Softwares.
Jacques Le Quere - France
- A proposed Model of Perceptual Objects.
John Wade - USA
- Expert System Technology in Construction Management.
D.M. Jaggar - UK
- Software Tools for the Implementation of Relational
Databases Describing the Building Product.
J.P. Pantouvakis - UK
Product Modelling and Standards
(Wednesday October 26)
- Product Modelling of Buildings for Data Exchange Standards.
From IGES to PDES/STEP and beyond.
Kent Reed - USA. (Keynote presentation)
- General AEC Reference Model (GARM), an aid for
the integration of applications specific data models.
Wim Gielingh - The Netherlands
- A systems approach to the conceptual modeling of buildings.
James Turner - USA
- Modelling Buildings and Classifying Data in Cad Systems.
Rob Howard - UK
- IBIS-calc, a Dutch Cost Information System.
Erik Bourdrez - The Netherlands
- Integrating Documentation for Building Operation and
Maintenance Planning Design.
Tore Haugen - Norway
- A Meta-Topology for Product Modeling.
Peter Willems - The Netherlands
- Commercial Software Developers Viewpoint. Automation
of draughting or building modelling. Historic review of commercial
development since the 70ies.
Paul Richens. - UK. (Keynote presentation).
- Master Architect: an object based Architectural Design and
Robert Aish - The Netherlands
- Integral treatment system for constructive elements.
Llorenc Mejino and Llorenc Guilera -Spain
- Information handling in the Swedish MCAD System.
Vaino Tarandi - Sweden
- From Research to Practice.
Matti Hannus - Finland
- The Design Automation Paradox.
Earl Mark - USA
- The role of Norwegian Building Standardizing and the use of advanced
computer methods in building and civil work design and project
Odd Lyng, Sverre Vagle and Janusz Ziolko - Norway
Hypermedia and its application in the construction industry
(Thursday October 27)
- Hypertext - a computer tool to assist building design.
Dana Vanier - Canada
- A project for simplifying access to the technical documents
by using modern computer technologies.
Marc Bourdeau - France
- Properties of Future Building Hyper Documents.
Per Christiansson - Sweden
W78 Plenary Meeting
STEP/AEC AD HOC Meeting
(Friday October 28)
Last update 1996.07.17, Per Christiansson