1990 Tokyo program
- Design Modelling.
A. van Kempen, Henk Kok, H. Wagter
- Ratas: Building Product Model/Experience with Prototypes.
- Model for Architectural Space.
- Neutral Building Product Model for Computer Integrated
Construction (The KBS Model).
- A Conceptual Model for CAD.
- Applications Protocols: IGES/STEP.
- Product Modelling at Work.
F.P. Tolman and Peter Kuiper
- Implementing the Standards and Regulations View on Buildings.
Marcel de Ward and F.P. Tolman
- A Case Study of the Conceptual Product Modelling of Buildings:
Prefabricated Reinforced Concrete Structure.
William Danner and Pekka Leppanen
- PMAPM: An Object-Oriented Project Model for A/E/C Process
with Multiple Views.
- Designing for Building Production: An Environmental Modification
Model for Computer Integrated Construction.
T. Cornick, B. Noble
- Integrated Design and Construction Planning System for Computer
- Strategy to Achieve Computer Integrated Construction
Quak S. Koon and Har B. Cher
- Design for Construction (DfC) in the Building and Construction
B. Luiten and F. Tolman
- Towards an Integrated Support Environment for CIC;
Design to Construction of building assemblies.
- CAD for the Analytical Definition of Reliability in
Giuseppe Morabito (only paper)
- State of the Art of CAD Utilization in Japan.
- Interactive Knowledge-based Design Systems: A View.
- Appropriate theme: Integrated CAD in Practice/Databases
- LORAN-T: Development and Application of a Newly Integrated
Takeo Kita et.al.
- Research, Development and Standardization Work in
the Nordic Countries 1990.
- Evaluation Process in an 'unexpert' Designer.
- From Information Technology to Building Systems and
- The Application of Artificial Intelligence Paradigms to
Architectural Layout Generation.
- Non-Procedural Systems: the Key to successful
Implementation of IT in Construction Management.
J.P Pantouvakis (accepted paper)
- The Role of the Standardized Product Models in Construction
Ronald Krom and F.P. Tolman
- Design for Automation: An Operational Framework.
- Development of Reinforcing Bar Fabricating Robot.
- A three Dimensional Position Marking System applied to the
Information Integrated Construction Technology.
- Classification of Information in the Construction Process -
An ISO Project.
- Methods for the Classification of Building Components in CAD Systems.
- Model and Database for Integrated Management of
- Advanced Information Technology in Building Maintenance Support.
- The Use of 'Structured Data Analysis' as a Design Tool for
Computer Integrated Construction.
- Neutral Intelligent Cad-Communication (NICC).
- CI-NETT: Construction Industry Network.
- Computer-oriented Administrative Checking System against
- A Semantic Network for Construction Knowledge Base.
- Schedule Generation: A Fuzzy Representation of Trade Interaction
C.W. Ibbs, T.C. Chang and D. Echeverry
Last update 1996.07.17, Per Christiansson