1991 Eindhoven program
- Modelling of Buildings: Evolution and Concepts.
- A Common Data Model for Computer Integrated Building.
L. Bourdeau, A-M Dubois, L. Laret
- The Intelligent Building Concept and CAD.
- Integration of Existing Programs Using Frames.
- A first step towards an intelligent integrated design system in the building field.
E. Brisson, Ph Debras and P. Poyet
- BECOC: A Knowledge bank and ITS use in construction and CAD systems.
I. Bellot Matas
- Some Integration Requirements for Computer Integrated Building.
F.P. Tolman, P. Kuiper
- Modelling Multiple Views on Buildings.
G.A. van Nederveen and F.P Tolman
- Computer Aided Conformance Checking.
M. de Waard
- A Framework for Evaluationary Information Model Development.
P.H. Willems, P. Kuiper, G.T. Luijten and F.P. Tolman
- Presentation of Design Models.
G.T.A. Smeltzer, W.A.H. Roelen and H. Wagter
Conceptual Modelling of Buildings
- Intelligent Simulation Environments for Building Modelling and Simulation.
S. Soubra and R. Pelletret
- Conceptual modelling of building assemblies, bridging the gap between data integrity and design integrity.
- Dynamic Information System for Modelling of Design Process.
H.J. Diederiks and R.J. van Staveren
- A Conceptual Framework for Design and Construction Information.
K. Karstila, B-C Bjork and M. Hannus
- Modelisation of a Building during its Life Cycle.
- Step by Step into STEP.
M-J. van Koetveld and F.P. Tolman
Product Modelling in Building and Construction
- Building IT2000 A Hypertext Database of Predictions on the USE of Information Technology in Building.
- A Comparison of Information Models for Product Design.
N. Fereshetian and C. Eastman
- The development of an architects oriented productmodel.
M. de Vries and R. van Zutpen
- Implementation of object oriented product models applications.
- Group Decision Support System for Facilities Planning.
J.H. Spoonamore and B.C. Goettel
- The Minimal Approach.
B. de Vries
- The Limitations of Current Working Practices on the Development
of Computer Integrating Modelling in Construction.
T. Cornick, B. Noble and C. Hallahan
- Common building model for administrative checking system against building design proposals.
- Reference Architecture for Computer Integration in Denmark.
- IT-use in Reinforced Concrete Detailing. The Current state, a forecasting-model, a future-concept.
R.A. Chandancing and Ch.J. Vos
Last update 1996.07.24, Per Christiansson