1994 Helsinki program
Session 1/ CIC Strategies
(Monday August 22)
- R&D and Industrialization of Construction in Finland.
O. Kiskisto - Finland
- National Collaboration for Integrated Construction IT.
M. Betts and P. Brandon - UK
- Status of RATAS Developments.
M.Hannus - Finland
Session 2/ Construction Project Models
- A Construction Process Model by Using Design/IDEF.
Q. Zongh, K. Mathur and K. Wai Tham - Singapore
- A Process and an Object Oriented Analysis to Integrate Design and Construction.
M. Alshawi and J. Underwood - UK
- An Organization Based Information Architecture to Support Upper Level Construction Organization Decisions.
J. Messner and V. Sanvido - USA
Session 3/ Construction Project Models
- An Object-oriented Project Model Approach for Integrated Information Systems in A/E/C Industry.
K. Ito - Japan
- CAESAR - An Architecture for Enterprise Modelling in the AEC Industry.
T. Christiansen and J. Thomsen - Norway
- A Dynamic Framework for Project Design Support - Developing "Soft" Interfaces for the Management of Construction Projects.
W.D. McGeorge, S.E. Chen and M.J. Ostwald - Australia
Session 4/ Construction Project Models
- Building Integrity - Modelling Interactions Between Building Parts and Systems and Between Actors of the Building Process.
I. Appelqvist and U. Keijer
- Information Transfer in the Structural Steel Construction Process.
L. Sanne and U. Keijer - Sweden
- Structural Framework for the Short Term Assessment of Factors Influencing the Serviceability of Facilities.
P. Ojwaka - Finland
Session 5/ Building Product Models
(Tuesday August 23)
- Utilising Product Models for Information Sharing in an Integrated CAF Environment.
P. Iosifidis, T.H.M. Howes and R. Howes - UK
- Computer Integrated Building Design Based on a Generic Product Data Model.
K. Karstila, V. Karhu, M. Kihlman, J. Pellosniemi and Karl-Johan Serén - Finland
- Integrating Structural Design and Analysis Through Product Modelling.
W. Bakkeren - The Netherlands
- NMF-Based Aspect Models in STEP for Building and Process Plant Simulation.
P. Sahlin and C. Johansson - Sweden
Session 6/ Building Product Models
- CAD Components.
K. Lownertz and V. Tarandi - Sweden
- A systems approach to building modeling, analysis of some building product models.
A. Ekholm - Sweden
- Product Modeling in Architectural Design: A View.
I. Petrovic and I. Svetel - Yoguslavia
Session 7/ Building Product Models
- Architectural Product Modelling. A Case Study.
J.P. van Leeuven and R.H.M van Zutphen - The Netherlands
- Conceptual Modeling Through a Conceptual structure.
E. Mark - USA
Session 8/ Building Product Models
- Product Model Based Communication Between Applications.
R. Junge and E. Ammermann - Germany
- Product Model: a Basis for Next generation CAAD.
R. Junge, E. Ammermann and T. Liebich - Germany
- Product Model Based Software for Structural Design.
M. Kiiski - Finland
- A Prototype User Interface for a Building Product in Renovation Design.
Vahala - Finland
- More presentations and demos...
Session 9/ Tool & Applications
(Wednesday August 24)
- PDI Tools in the COMBINE Project.
W. Plokker and G. Augenbroe - The Netherlands
- Model-based Constructibility Analysis.
M. Fischer and F. Aalami - USA
- Computer Integrated Robotic Manufacturing i Precast Concrete Industry.
Tupamaki - Finland
Session 10/ Decision Support & Applications
- Database Approach to Cost Effective Design of Frame Systems.
J. Karumo and T. Majahalme - Finland
- A KBS for the Integration of Acoustical Aspects to Building Design
M. Karroum, G. Sauge and G. Achard - France
- Are scanned drawings sufficient for facility management work.
K. Svensson and M. Hunhammar
- WAN Opportunities for Distributed Construction Information.
D. Vanier - Canada and Z. Turk - Slovenia
Session 11/ Integrated Engineering Data Management
- Software Systems for the Integration of Documentary Engineering
within a Construction Project.
P. Debras and Y. Rezgui - France
- The Architects Database.
H. Lindgren - Sweden
- Document Management Systems as an Essential Step Towards CIC.
Z. Turk - Slovenia, B.-C. Bjork, C. Johansson, K. Svensson - Sweden
- Three Prototype CDDM systems.
Z. Turk - Slovenia
Last update 1996.07.24, Per Christiansson